August 18, 2008

Pros and Cons of a sexy little car




Unfortunately we had a bit of a situation last Friday evening. I (Heather) came home with Cole to hear that my dear dear sister Katie had gotten into a accident in Mia. Mia is Katie's Mazda. My first thought was is Katie ok? (being the caring sister I am)... And then my thoughts were turned to the many occasions that caused Katie and I to get all dolled up, take off the top (of the car), and cruise around looking good in red lip stick and high heels. Tears welled in my eyes and I brought myself to ask the fateful question that I wasn't sure I wanted the answer for... "Is she... t..t..totaled?" My mother told me she was hit by a Geneva Cement Truck. Rear-ended. I was speechless and ready to mourn. Cole helped me through it thought and explained how mia had it coming, being the small car she is.
The next day, I watched as Katie pulled up the driveway with mia, who was not totaled, but just a little flesh wound on the bumper. She will be fine. So for those who are concerned that you won't be seeing us cruise around on sunday afternoons looking "foxy" Mia is simply at the doctor and will be fine.
Oh and Katie is great too... minor whip lash

2 comments:

Hills said...

Heather you crack me up! I love you so much! I'm glad you guys have a blog and can see how my girlies are doing! I love to read what you write cuase you make it so funny, you should write a book, be the next Stephanie Meyer.

soccerman said...

hahahahah oh heather...love of my life. you are so funny. Mia was treated very will i will say so my self...besides the fact that katie is a "grandma driver" (sorry katie :P) hahaha i think Mia had it coming. ;) I miss see you girls on those drives. hahaha good times....well stay cute! love you heather! :) 4x!